Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered my wedding dress to my measurements.The dress did arrive in quick time around 4 weeks but I was beyond disappointed.

Not only was the colour not right and horrible, the material cheap and tacky but the dress was far too big and too short. I had multiple communications with Dresily demanding a refund as I could not have it altered or fixed to be longer and they were rude and unhelpful. They blamed me for not giving them correct measurements and made me send multiple pictures of me taking my measurements. My measurements were correct and they were clearly at fault but they would not give me a refund.

Their solution was to send me extra fabric to add to the bottom.

I am now $340 out of pocket and have had to source another dress.I repeat do not order from them and I suspect the majority of positive reviews you see are from them and they would not post my negative review on their website.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of dressilyme wedding dress from Dressilyme. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $340 and wants Dressilyme to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was colour chart is not correct, customer service, dress and fabric. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dressilyme for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dressilyme?

Comments

Girard, Kansas, United States #1333120

Quit buying cheap Chinese junk from a link on Facebook.