Dressilyme Wedding Dress Review from Van Nuys, California
Never ever buy a dress from them the dress looks cheap and customer service are horrible they always want u to understand them the way they answer u back that the tailor took time and made an effort making the dress and that is *** i know every tailor have to take their time but u have to make it right the way the customers wanted ..i ordered a wedding gown from them and the dress that I received looks cheap too manny layers and the one i ordered is see through on the legs area.I really wanted the dress on the picture so i could walk comfortable.
Now im trying to return the dress because i cannot wear that dress on my wedding day . And they said the shipping would be half of the price. They made a mistake but they would not take a full responsibility of their mistake . To all the buyers think before u buy.
Otherwise u will regret and cant get ur money back.As u can see on the picture attach
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I had a custom dress ordered, paid $136.00. When the dress arrived the color was not the same as depicted nor was the quality of the dress. The..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "Paid 150$ for senior photos through a school sponsored Photo studio Cady Studios paid for a 1 hour session waited two hours only did 3/5 sessions we left because we..."
- "I bought a razor mx -650 and when i was asembeling it i notice that the motor was completely mest up and then the bike was scratched up i..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."