Dressilyme - Excuses not to refund - do not use this website
I had a custom dress ordered, paid $136.00.When the dress arrived the color was not the same as depicted nor was the quality of the dress.
The dress would not zip up all the way. After notifying them they requested pictures of my measurements, which I sent. The area where the error was made on the dress clearly shows a 3 inch difference but they keep saying I'm measuring wrong even though I have measured exactly like I was told to. The pictures are all the proof that is needed (should be 37 not 34 as shown in picture).
They just keep making excuses, lying and sound like idiots. Their excuses make no sense. They keep saying I should have ordered a larger dress when it was custom made.
This website is a total rip off.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Excuses and lying
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mother Of The Bride Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."