I had a custom dress ordered, paid $136.00.When the dress arrived the color was not the same as depicted nor was the quality of the dress.

The dress would not zip up all the way. After notifying them they requested pictures of my measurements, which I sent. The area where the error was made on the dress clearly shows a 3 inch difference but they keep saying I'm measuring wrong even though I have measured exactly like I was told to. The pictures are all the proof that is needed (should be 37 not 34 as shown in picture).

They just keep making excuses, lying and sound like idiots. Their excuses make no sense. They keep saying I should have ordered a larger dress when it was custom made.

This website is a total rip off.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $136. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dressilyme and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about mother of the bride dress from Dressilyme was excuses and lying Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dressilyme.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dressilyme to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dressilyme?

Comments