I had a custom dress ordered, paid $136.00.When the dress arrived the color was not the same as depicted nor was the quality of the dress.
The dress would not zip up all the way. After notifying them they requested pictures of my measurements, which I sent. The area where the error was made on the dress clearly shows a 3 inch difference but they keep saying I'm measuring wrong even though I have measured exactly like I was told to. The pictures are all the proof that is needed (should be 37 not 34 as shown in picture).
They just keep making excuses, lying and sound like idiots. Their excuses make no sense. They keep saying I should have ordered a larger dress when it was custom made.
This website is a total rip off.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Excuses and lying
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mother Of The Bride Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."