Dressilyme - I'm really happy about my custom wedding dress.

10 of 23 Dressilyme reviews

Hi Guys, I found the reviews really helpful when deciding to buy from onlione, so in the hope that it might help others that are looking... here's my experience! I spent ages deciding on a dress, tried on different styles in the shops, then choose one from DressilyMe knowing which styles would look ok on me. Was really nervous placing an order (I don't buy much online) - I asked if they could send progress pics, but unfortunately they said it was the busy season. I ordered on July 6, custom measurement (I fit their size 10, but asked for a shorter length), and choose standard EMS shipping - and tried to forget about it for a few weeks!

The dress arrived in 1 month, on August 6 - so excited! The shipping bag was so small I couldn't believe the whole dress could be inside. But when I opened it I was really impressed! The dress looked so professional, the stitching was tidy and the corset area really well structured. The material felt lighter than the dresses I tried on in the shops - which I like as the ones I tried on were heavy and hard to move in. I ordered Ivory, and it's a beautiful colour - not too yellow. The ruching was really good and just like the advertised picture - that's a detail I worried about and the custom length was perfect. The corset back is perfect size and well made, and the modesty panel buttons in on the inside.

The only detail that could be improved was the visible loose stitching down the bodice that holds the folds of the ruching in place, but it probably won't show in the photos on the day! The dress fits like a glove, it's not done up tight in the pics - sorry the full length ones are a bit fuzzy but hopefully still helpful to others.

Overall I'm really happy and so excited to wear it for our beach wedding next year - I can't wait!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dressilyme Wedding Dress
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #898451 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dressilyme? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 23 Dressilyme reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dressilyme. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dressilyme.
Filing a new complaint about
×