Sylvan Lake, Alberta
1.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I order a gown for my daughter in Burgundy.What was sent looks like 72 Claret.

She is performing with other girls that have all ordered gowns in a burgundy colour , her gown stands out and not in a good way. After contacting the company several times. They just tell me the colour on the Internet is correct but as you can see in the picture it is not. Very disappointed with the order .

If ordering do not order a colour! Now I'm stuck with dress that she can not wear for any performance as it is the Wrong Colour!

Please think twice before ordering a colour gown from then as they are colour blind.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of colour chart is not correct. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dressilyme prom dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Dressilyme needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dressilyme prom dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dressilyme.

Had an Experience with Dressilyme?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1239042

What color are her panties? That is what really matters.