4.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

My wedding is at 15th of March and I was EXTREMELY nervous about my gown.I received the small parcel yesterday in about 20 days after the order and could not wait until I try it on.

Thanks god everything was fine, even better than I expected. The tailoring is great. My mother is the only one who sees the dress so far and she loves it too.

The material and lining is perfect, workmanship good and color is just as I wanted it.I am sure that the dress would have cost me twice the price if I had purchased it locally.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Dressilyme and uploaded a picture. He best about dressilyme wedding dress from Dressilyme was timely delivery and customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dressilyme.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dressilyme to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dressilyme?

Comments