Dressilyme - Wedding dress problem is not on my list anymore!
My wedding is at 15th of March and I was EXTREMELY nervous about my gown.I received the small parcel yesterday in about 20 days after the order and could not wait until I try it on.
Thanks god everything was fine, even better than I expected. The tailoring is great. My mother is the only one who sees the dress so far and she loves it too.
The material and lining is perfect, workmanship good and color is just as I wanted it.I am sure that the dress would have cost me twice the price if I had purchased it locally.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
- Timely delivery and customer service
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "They sent me a coat that looks totally different than on the site in pictures. The material is good and that's the only good thing/ Shoulders are too wide, down..."